A responsive team dedicated to keeping your information technology environment running smoothly and reliably, whether on premise or in our hosting facility, as well as shared enterprise cloud solutions.
Our team of IT professionals are here to help you operate more efficiently than ever before. We can take care of all your information technology needs without going over your budget. We provide everything you need through our fully managed IT services, that including:
- A flat-rate monthly fee that’s simple to budget for and predict, month after month – no surprises.
- Preventative maintenance and around-the-clock monitoring to prevent any issues.
- Vendor management to help you select the right equipment at the right price for your unique needs.
- Strategic planning to help you align your technology with your business goals and objectives.
- Data backup and business continuity to ensure you’re ready to recover all systems, settings, and data when needed.
- Roll over hours have no restrictions on how you use Pre-Paid time. The hours never expire and will roll over until completely utilized.
Types of Managed Services:
- IP Telephony
- Project Management
- Network Endpoint Security
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
- UCaaS– Unified Communications as a Service
- DRaaS– Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Help Desk as a Service
- Security as a Service
If your business doesn’t have its own IT department, our vCIO Services is a convenient and cost-effective way to obtain the benefits of an in-house IT Manager/Engineer who understands your IT infrastructure and keeps you company’s success as their top priority. Does your organization’s IT infrastructure need assistance formulating strategic IT goals, analyzing and making recommendations for best business practices, and facilitating necessary technology changes?
Your vCIO is an expert in IT infrastructure management and support for each of our clients. In addition to this, they also provide advanced functions that will improve the performance of your current technology.
vCIO Services include:
- IT budgeting advice and plans for a 1- and 3-year technology budget.
- IT project management specifically designed for your business needs.
- The vision to align IT infrastructure with your core business objectives.
- Experts that share current technology trends that could affect your business.
- Experts ensuring Data, Software, and Communications are optimized and secured.
- Create technology roadmaps identifying solutions in technology that will allow your company to meet their key objectives more efficiently.
- Review audits confirming they meet Trithium Best Practices Standards